There are many incredible AI technologies on the market today for generating cost-effective copy. Deciding which one to use can be a challenge and they require you to spend time learning a platform and refining inputs to get precisely what you need. Then you require scale, human review, channel optimization, spelling and grammar checks, brand alignment, etc.
This can still take a lot of time. We’ve built a proposition that takes all these tasks off your plate.
We use the latest AI APIs, fully customized inputs and parameters, and expert human review to create brand-aligned copy for you. Our fully-managed AI copy creation service creates the scaled content your project needs.
How we work together
Step 1. Understanding your content goals
What is it you want to achieve with your copy creation?
- Improve SEO performance
- Improve blog performance
- Increase content diversity
- Write about nascent topics
- Create product descriptions
- Create social media posts
- Create outlines for email marketing
- + much more
Defining goals is critical for your engagement with us but they sit anywhere along the funnel.
Step 2. Defining your desired writing style
We need to understand the following:
- Do you want to write in the 1st or 3rd person?
- Do you want to write in the active or passive voice?
- Do you want to write as persuasive, narrative, expository, or descriptive?
- What high school grade level do you want to write at?
- Do you want to write using formal or informal language?
- Do you use contractions or avoid them?
- Are idioms or slang permitted use in your text?
- Is your copy to be structured in short or long paragraphs?
- Does the text use technical or specialized vocabulary?
- + much more
Don’t worry, we have a simple online form that you can fill out to make this easy. If you’re unsure of the answers to these questions you can use our free writing style analysis tool. This checks a single URL for some of the above questions automatically.
Step 3. Building your content plan
Writing content is just one step of the process. We need to map what you need based on your goals.
- What’s in your existing content repository?
- Is extensive content research required?
- Do we need to feed facts into the model?
- How long should each piece be?
- Does your copy require any metadata?
- Do we need to consider adding links?
The content plan defines the parameters around the copy-creation process and ensures a tailored solution for your project.
Step 4. Creating the first batch
Now the magic happens. We create the first batch of copy for you building the framework using AI.
Translating your writing criteria into a series of prompts and parameters, we begin to test the output of text generative models. Once tuned to provide an acceptable output we make modifications and store these in batches. You will assess these batches to determine which provides an output close to brief, prior to the copyeditor review.
Step 5. Human and automated review
All content goes through a human review process (unless specifically declined). We have on staff some of the best copyeditors with a wealth of experience across a number of industries including:
Additionally, we review your copy for the detection of AI patterns as well as plagiarism so you can feel confident using this for your web project.
Step 6. Asset delivery
Finally, we deliver your assets, typically in a CSV format.
We can also provide services for programmatic upload to a CMS like WordPress.
Following a post-campaign review meeting we’ll be ready to get to work on your next copy creation project!